Confident writers succeed. Whatever career you aim for, good writing enables you to win more opportunities, perform better on the job and build the relationships you want.
In this practical, reader-friendly guide, Natalie Canavor shares a step-by-step framework that professional communicators use to determine what to say, and how to say it, in every situation. This guide shows you how to use strategic writing to achieve your own immediate and long-range goals in all media, from email to resumes, blogs to proposals, tweets to video. Discover easy to learn tools and techniques to recognize and fix your own writing problems, without grammar lessons.
Business Writing Today prepares you to better understand the business world and communicate in ways that achieve your aims in today’s highly competitive work environment.
NEW TO THIS EDITION:
This book is designed to equip students with the knowledge and skills needed to succeed in the workplace and in today's rapidly changing business world. Rife with tips, techniques, and examples, the text covers writing techniques, strategic writing, and persuasive writing.
- Explores how to write resumes, cover letters, memos, letters, email, websites, blogs, social media, and other types of online media
- New chapter on Applying Journalism and PR Techniques includes topics such as writing media releases, writing headlines, interview tips, and preparing talking points
- Expanded coverage of writing to get a competitive edge in the job market
- Expanded coverage of writing internal memos and presentation skills
- New View from the Field sidebars. contributed by specialists, offer unique insights and additional ways of thinking about effective messages and documents
- New Success Tips highlight how students can use communication skills to achieve personal and professional goals
„Über diesen Titel“ kann sich auf eine andere Ausgabe dieses Titels beziehen.