This book is designed to equip students with the knowledge and skills needed to succeed in the workplace and in today's rapidly changing business world. Rife with tips, techniques, and examples, the text covers writing techniques, strategic writing, and persuasive writing.
- Explores how to write resumes, cover letters, memos, letters, email, websites, blogs, social media, and other types of online media
- New chapter on Applying Journalism and PR Techniques includes topics such as writing media releases, writing headlines, interview tips, and preparing talking points
- Expanded coverage of writing to get a competitive edge in the job market
- Expanded coverage of writing internal memos and presentation skills
- New View from the Field sidebars. contributed by specialists, offer unique insights and additional ways of thinking about effective messages and documents
- New Success Tips highlight how students can use communication skills to achieve personal and professional goals
Confident writers succeed. Whether you aim for a career in the business, nonprofit or government world, good writing equips you to stand out. In this accessible and reader-friendly book, Natalie Canavor shares a step-by-step framework to help you write strategically, win opportunities, and perform better on the job. You’ll know what to say and how to say it in any medium from email to blog, cover letter, proposal, resume, report, website, tweet, news release, and more. You’ll discover practical, grammar-free techniques to improve all your writing and learn how to recognize and fix your own problems with clear demonstrations. Business Writing Today, Second Edition, gives you tools, techniques and inside tips drawn from the worlds of journalism, corporate communications and public relations. It prepares you to better understand the business world and communicate in ways that achieve your own immediate and long range goals in today’s highly competitive work environment.
„Über diesen Titel“ kann sich auf eine andere Ausgabe dieses Titels beziehen.