The Men's Hair Book: A Male's Guide To Hair Care, Hair Styles, Hair Grooming, Hair Products and Rocking It All Without The Baloney is exactly what it says in the title. Written by popular men's hair expert Rogelio Samson, The Men's Hair Book gives the modern male an in-depth blueprint to getting his hair looking as he wants it to look without the baloney that abounds the men's hair field.
The Men's Hair Book: A Male's Guide To Hair Care, Hair Styles, Hair Grooming, Hair Products and Rocking It All Without The Baloney is based on Rogelio's "hair-management equation": a pioneering system that optimizes the profiling, grooming, styling and caring of your hair so as to yield the overall solution of great-looking, convenient hair. The hair-management equation covers and optimizes everything that has to do with having hair that you can finally be happy with, and this system serves as the backbone of The Men's Hair Book and Rogelio's goal of spreading the word so as to have men worldwide carrying their hair with pride and in a self-actualizing manner. What's more is that The Men's Hair Book is related to the real world through barbershop case studies in every chapter so that you are able to relate your newly-acquired knowledge to the practical side of male hair care.
This is what you will find in the 240+ pages of The Men's Hair Book:
- A hair-profiling system that puts your hair into a type and length category and that also measures how much your hair may curl, altogether creating your particular hair ID.
- The Norwood male-balding classification explained in detail so that you can identify any current or future hair loss you may suffer.
- Rogelio's popular hair-grooming method, including his No Shampoo method and his Sebum Coating method.
- All about cleaning your hair, from how to use shampoo to cleaning your hair without shampoo and via natural alternatives.
- All about conditioners and how to make the most of the sebum you secrete (yes, your hair follicles secrete sebum!).
- A full analysis of all hair products and how to select the appropriate ones according to your unique hair ID.
- An in-depth coverage of how to style your hair, including the relevant hairstyles that suit your hair ID.
- The correct methods to optimally using hair dryers and hair straighteners as a male without frying your hair.
- Guidelines for growing your hair long and working out how long your hair will take to reach certain lengths and hairstyles.
- A guide on how to shop for the correct barber or hairdresser.
- A plan of action that has you seeing the optimizing of your hair as a journey that follows an optimal and efficient order and that is made up of a set of steps and actions to be implemented.
- A big list of busted myths that will not only be extremely helpful for your hair-optimizing efforts but will also be great for bar talk!
- The last chapter contains 36 miscellaneous questions that Rogelio has answered in depth so as to bulletproof your journey.
- An appendix section with 29 visual references used throughout the book.
- Every chapter is neatly summarized at the end with a “Conclusion” section to ensure that you have picked all the important knowledge taught in the chapter.
- Each chapter is ended with a real-life case study that has occurred in a professional barbershop and that is related to the lesson learnt in the given chapter.
The Men's Hair Book is of great use and benefit for:
- Men who want to finally master their hair and stop wasting time with Mickey-Mouse stuff.
- Men who want to stop wasting money on their hair and want their hair to become economically viable.
- Men desiring to spice up their image and improve their self-esteem.
- Men with sons who need help managing and embracing their hair. The same applies for any other male family members who need a solution for their hair.
Die Inhaltsangabe kann sich auf eine andere Ausgabe dieses Titels beziehen.
Already a popular hair blogger, Rogelio Samson is the founder of ManlyCurls.com and MensHairBlog.com, two pioneering haircentric websites for men that look at hair from a self-actualizing perspective. A bit of a nomad, Rogelio has lived in five countries and travelled to quite some more. Among others, two of his passions are blogging and writing, and he has been dubbed "the Chuck Norris of hair" and "The Dr. Phil of curly hair" by his readers. A curly haired dude by nature, Rogelio has been hacking the hair conundrum for over a decade already as he has studied everything about hair while throwing all sorts of potions and kitchen blends on his curls, only to chop his mane again into every single haircut and hairstyle possible and then deciding to grow his coils and kinks to waist-length. Rogelio writes lifestyle content for men who want no-bull reading and who seek Sex-in-the-City-less hair advice. Other than blogging and writing, Rogelio dedicates his free time to travelling the world, training for Olympic weightlifting, dj-ing and bodyboarding big waves.Review:
"'The Men's Hair Book' is the absolute reference for hair. The book is based on an innovative system that consists of original practical methods pioneered by Rogelio and which are a complete revamp to our barber profession.
Both as a professional of this trade and as a reader, I highly recommend this book to any male who wants to have healthy hair that looks great whatever the hair type. It's the only reading I recommend to any of our clients." - Jeremy A. Williams, Barber and Community Director @ BarbershopForums.com
"Funny, witty and wise, that's Rogelio for you, so it's no surprise that he would come up with such a legendary book as is The Men's Hair Book.
In my years in the hair care industry I've yet to see anyone create something as useful as this book. It covers all on male hair in extreme detail and gives you the ability to tailor your hair and its style as you want to without the BS.
If you're tired of the garbage that is peddled in the field of men's hair, then go ahead and get this book because it will transform you and your hair. Five stars!" - Andrew "Andy" Cooper, Manager @ MensHairForum.com
„Über diesen Titel“ kann sich auf eine andere Ausgabe dieses Titels beziehen.