This is the first book ever written on how to overcome shyness and social anxiety... from the perspective of someone who has actually overcome these issues himself.
Most of the "confidence" self-help books out there tell you useless advice like "fake it 'til you make it" or "just think about what's the worst that can happen." You won't find that garbage in this book. Instead, you'll learn specific, science-based techniques to quickly eliminate your shyness and social anxiety.
The System Has 3 Parts:
1. The first part of the book explains the overall strategy for "rewiring your brain" to transform your personality to stop being shy, quiet and withdrawn. You'll finally be confident and comfortable in your own skin, even at parties and around the opposite sex.
2. The second part of the book reveals 3 techniques that allow you to almost instantly stop feeling anxious, nervous and tense in social situations.
3. The third part of the book shows you how to change the way you THINK so you don't feel insecure and self-conscious anymore. You also learn how to be more talkative and spontaneous... even if you've always had problems not knowing what to say in conversations.
Some Reviews For The System:
"As a clinical psychologist specializing in social anxiety and self-help systems, I was amazed at how well Sean has distilled many of the principles that can actually make a difference for those of us who battle social anxiety. Sean’s information is straight to the point and focused on some of the most critical skills for managing shyness and anxiety."
- Dr. Todd Snyder,
Licensed Clinical Psychologist, Chicago
"As a former shy, “invisible” guy myself, I find something fascinating in what Sean teaches in this program because you can tell he’s been through it, he knows personally what it’s like to have shyness and social anxiety, and he grasped how to beat it."
- Eduard Ezeanu,
Professional Communication Coach
"I have only used your information for a short time, but I already notice I am more confident now. One specific situation was that I got the job in my last job interview, cause I was able to be more calm and confident."- Ask T. Borgen, 25, Musician
"Up until 50 years old I knew something was wrong with me but did not know what it was. I was different from many other people and wondered why I couldn’t socialize.
It was about this time that I purchased Sean’s Shyness and Social Anxiety Program. It helped a lot. Sean described what I went through very accurately. His section on how to have a conversation was the best part. At age 63, for the first time in my life, I went to someone’s house to meet socially with a group of people."
- John Kaye, 64, Stained Glass Artist
"My biggest problems before were not knowing what to say to people and being too self conscious. Since reading your information, I’ve started improving my conversation skills and being more spontaneous. I can start conversations with people I never would have before. I have more confidence and am revealing myself more to people."
- Anna, 17, Middlesbrough England
"I was terribly shy. It was hard for me to make friends at school. I couldn’t really talk to anyone but my teachers and when I would talk to people, I’d be very nervous and anxious. It’s so much better now, like I don’t know how much to thank you. Moving on to a newer school, I made new friends and they all love me for who I am. I talk a lot more now and even my family noticed and are happier with me."
- Misha, Montreal Canada
Die Inhaltsangabe kann sich auf eine andere Ausgabe dieses Titels beziehen.