Reseña del editor
With over 350 scientific references, The Science of Eating Raw will show you the science-based way to eat a raw vegan diet so you can finally experience abundant energy, optimal digestion, superior nutrition, and reach your ideal weight. In this book, you will learn:
- The scientifically-proven way to avoid—and even REVERSE—diseases and disorders like heart disease, diabetes, and cancer.
- The truth about low-fat milk, lean deli meats, and raw animal products.
- The best protein/fat/carbohydrate combination for health and wellness.
- The 7 UNscientific raw food fallacies that are keeping you from enjoying a raw food diet done right.
- The 10 reasons why a raw food diet rocks for digestion, energy, weight loss, and overall health!
- The best raw food diet for energy, digestion, overall health, and vitality.
- What to eat for breakfast, lunch, and dinner on a raw food diet.
- The 3 plant foods I rarely ever consume raw and why.
- How to meet your nutritional needs for ALL vitamins and minerals on a raw food diet. Yes, this includes calcium, iron, selenium, zinc, and vitamins D and B12.
- The 3 supplements I take for optimal health and why.
- How 19 raw food enthusiasts were able to lose weight, lower their cholesterol, eliminate allergies, get off their medications, conquer eating disorders, improve their skin, and much more...all from eating a diet focused on fresh fruits and vegetables.
- And more, including healthy raw recipes and a 7-day menu plan!
About the Author: Since adopting a raw food diet in 2007, Swayze Foster no longer struggles with anemia, restless leg syndrome (RLS), flus, seasonal colds, frequent headaches, yo-yo dieting, or unhealthy excess body fat. In 2009, Swayze launched her website Fit On Raw and today has over 12,000 raw readers from around the world.
„Über diesen Titel“ kann sich auf eine andere Ausgabe dieses Titels beziehen.