Zu dieser ISBN ist aktuell kein Angebot verfügbar.Alle Exemplare der Ausgabe mit dieser ISBN anzeigen:
Microeconomics bridges the gap between today's theory and practice, with a strong empirical dimension that lets students tests theory and successfully apply it. With carefully crafted features and vivid examples, Goolsbee, Levitt, and Syverson's text helps answer two critical questions students ask, "Do people and firms really act as theory suggests?" and "How can someone use microeconomics in a practical way?
LaunchPad is an interactive online resource that helps students achieve better results. LaunchPad combines an interactive e-book with high-quality multimedia content and ready-made assessment options, including LearningCurve, our adaptive quizzing resource, to engage your students and develop their understanding.
· Pre-built Units for each chapter, curated by experienced educators, with media for that chapter organized and ready to assign or customize to suit your course.
· All online resources for the text in one location, including an interactive e-book, LearningCurve adaptive quizzing (see below), interactive applets, Dynamic Figures with manipulable variables, CalcClips whiteboard videos, and more.
· Powerful Online Homework Options, with algorithmically generated exercises including, precalculus quizzes, and more
· Helpful analytics, with a Gradebook that lets you see how your class is doing individually and as a whole.
· A streamlined and intuitive interface that lets you build an entire course in minutes.
LearningCurve in Launchpad
In a game-like format, LearningCurve adaptive and formative quizzing provides an effective way to get students involved in the coursework. It offers:
· A unique learning path for each student, with quizzes shaped by each individual's correct and incorrect answers.
· A Personalised Study Plan, to guide students' preparation for class and for exams.
· Feedback for each question with live links to relevant e-book pages, guiding students to the reading they need to do to improve their areas of weakness.
For more information on LaunchPad including how to request a demo, access our support centre, and watch our video tutorials, please visit here.
Request a demo or instructor access.
Austan D. Goolsbee serves as a member of the US Census-Advisory Committee, a research associate for the National Bureau of Economic Research, a research fellow for the American Bar Foundation, a columnist for the New York Times and an economic advisor to Barack Obama.
Steven Levitt is the William B. Ogden Distinguished Service Professor of Economics at the University of Chicago, USA.
Chad Syverson's research spans several topics, with a particular focus on the interactions of firm structure, market structure, and productivity.
„Über diesen Titel“ kann sich auf eine andere Ausgabe dieses Titels beziehen.