Victims of Crime 4/e includes newly contributed and updated articles utilizing the latest research and studies in the areas of violence, abuse, and victims' rights from experts in the field. It has a stronger focus on emerging issues and policies in the field of victimology than other comparable texts.
- Utilizes the latest research and studies in the areas of violence, abuse, and victims’ rights
- Focuses on the emerging issues and policies in the fields of victim rights and crime prevention
- The Chapter contributors represent some of the top scholars for each subject area.
New to this Edition:
- New 3 Part organization with the more common victimizing crimes first, followed by responses to victimizations, and then newer issues and types of victimizations in Part 3.
- New chapters on human trafficking and cyber crime
- Major expansion of the human services response and school victimizations.
Updated throughout with new data and research.
„Über diesen Titel“ kann sich auf eine andere Ausgabe dieses Titels beziehen.
Buchbeschreibung Los Angeles [u.a.] Sage Publications, Inc., 2013. kartoniert. Zust: Gutes Exemplar. mit Abbildungen, XX, 544 Seiten Englisch 994g. Artikel-Nr. 431084