Try the Michel Thomas Method with this introductory product and start speaking real Korean straight away - no books, no pens, no memorizing. Simply listen, connect, and speak!
How does it work?
- Listen: collect words effortlessly by listening
- Connect: create your own mental tool kit by understanding how the words fit together
- Speak: put the words back together to build sentences, naturally
Why should I choose it?
- Guaranteed success: speak and understand perfectly
- Incredible progress: get what you want, fast
- Absolute confidence: unleash your natural learning style without trying
How far will I get?
- You'll learn the 50 essential words at the heart of Korean and how to put them together to make yourself understood.
Die Inhaltsangabe kann sich auf eine andere Ausgabe dieses Titels beziehen.
Dr. Jieun Kiaer is a lecturer in Korean Language and Linguistics at Oxford University. She has published several books and papers on Korean language and poetry, as well as in language acquisition. She is the recipient of British Academy and Korean Foundation research grants.
Hugh Flint is a linguist specializing in the Korean language. He holds a Research Assistant position at Oxford University and has a career in translating and editing.
„Über diesen Titel“ kann sich auf eine andere Ausgabe dieses Titels beziehen.