Sexual assault, sex trafficking, and child abuse affect millions of women and girls globally each year. This two-volume set covers a broad scope of topics, from violence against girls before birth, in childhood, and throughout women's adult lives.
· Presents valuable perspective from contributors who are members of NGOs working at the UN, providing an informed focus on international issues
· Examines violence against girls and women comprehensively, from before birth to old age
· Provides a wide breadth of coverage on international domestic violence issues in a single set
· Offers recommendations for reducing or eliminating violence within each chapter
· Appropriate for students of psychology or sociology of women, gender studies, and international studies
Die Inhaltsangabe kann sich auf eine andere Ausgabe dieses Titels beziehen.
Sex trafficking is one of the most lucrative criminal enterprises worldwide.About the Author:
Janet A. Sigal, PhD, is professor emeritus of psychology at Fairleigh Dickinson University and the American Psychological Association Main NGO Representative at the United Nations.
Florence L. Denmark, PhD, is the Robert Scott Pace Distinguished Research Professor at Pace University.
„Über diesen Titel“ kann sich auf eine andere Ausgabe dieses Titels beziehen.