Pain Management: Expert Consult: Online and Print, 2e (Expert Consult Title: Online + Print)
Regarded as the premiere clinical reference in its field, Pain Management, 2nd Edition, edited by noted pain authority Dr. Steven Waldman, provides comprehensive, practical, highly visual guidance to help you effectively apply the most recent evidence-based advances in pain management. This popular text has been updated with 13 new chapters that include the latest information on interventional and ultrasound-guided techniques, acute regional pain nerve blocks, and more. A user-friendly format with lavish illustrations and complete online access at www.expertconsult.com enable you to access trusted guidance quickly...and apply the information easily...to bring effective pain relief to your patients.
- Tap into the experience of the book’s editor, Dr. Steven D. Waldman―author of numerous groundbreaking pain management references―and a diverse collection of leading international experts, many of whom are new to this edition.
- Effectively diagnose and manage any type of pain by implementing the latest, evidence-based approaches including interventional and ultrasound-guided techniques, and acute regional pain nerve blocks.
- Get extended coverage from bonus, online-only chapters.
- Search the full text online at expertconsult.com including a downloadable image library and references linked to pub med abstracts.
- Keep up with the most essential and latest topics with fully revised chapters and 13 new chapters that include information on central pain modulation, ultrasound-guided procedures, myelopathy, and more.
- Find the critical answers you need quickly and easily thanks to a templated format, with all content solely reviewed by Dr. Waldman to insure consistency throughout.
- Make more accurate diagnoses and perform nerve blocks successfully with unmatched guidance from 1100 full-color, large-scale illustrations.
Evidence based procedurally focused content from Dr. Waldman.
Die Inhaltsangabe kann sich auf eine andere Ausgabe dieses Titels beziehen.