Netter's Anatomy Coloring Book: with Student Consult Access, 1e (Netter Basic Science)
Now you can learn and master anatomy with ease, while having fun, through the unique approach of Netter’s Anatomy Coloring Book, by John T. Hansen, PhD. Using this interactive coloring workbook, you can trace arteries, veins, and nerves through their courses and bifurcations...reinforce your understanding of muscle origins and insertions from multiple views and dissection layers...and develop a better understanding of the integration of individual organs in the workings of each body system throughout the human form. Online access to Student Consult―where you’ll find the complete contents of the book and much more―further enhances your study and exponentially boosts your reference power. Whether you are taking an anatomy course or just curious about how the body works, let the art of Netter guide you!
- Provides multiple views, magnifications, and dissection layers that strengthen your understanding of 3-D anatomical relationships.
- Presents each topic in two-page spreads―with Netter anatomical illustrations accompanied by high-yield information―that gives context to the structures.
- Features illustrations small enough for quick coloring, but large enough to provide you with important details.
- Offers tips for coloring key structures that emphasize how a coloring exercise can reinforce learning.
- Uses Key Points to cover functional and clinical relevance and relationships.
- Contains tables that review muscle attachments, innervation, action, and blood supply.
- Features Clinical Notes which highlight the importance of anatomy in medicine.
- Includes online access to Student Consult where you can search the complete contents of the book, print additional copies of the coloring pages, view completed coloring pages for reference, access Integration Links to bonus content in other Student Consult titles...and much more...to further enhance your study and exponentially boost your reference power.
Die Inhaltsangabe kann sich auf eine andere Ausgabe dieses Titels beziehen.
2015 BMA Medical Book Awards: Highly Commended in Basic and Clinical Sciences
„Über diesen Titel“ kann sich auf eine andere Ausgabe dieses Titels beziehen.