Whether you're in training or an established practitioner, the brand-new Surgical Techniques in Ophthalmology Series features the essential information you need on a variety of surgical maneuvers in six subspecialty areas. Every author has been carefully selected for each title based on their experience and wealth of clinical expertise. And, each book is presented in a concise, templated format that complements the commentary and procedures on the accompanying DVD.
- Features explanations of surgical techniques combined with high-quality video clips that emphasize and illuminate key points.
- Includes pros and cons, pearls and pitfalls, and tricks-of-the-trade for all techniques.
- Presents detailed coverage of the main surgical areas in ophthalmic practice today.
- Offers a consistent step-by-step approach to each procedure.
- Lists equipment and instrumentation required for each procedure in appropriate chapters.
- Uses full-color illustrations throughout each title.
Series Editors F. Hampton Roy
, MD, FACS, Clinical Associate Professor, Department of Ophthalmology, University of Arkansas College of Medicine, Medical Advisor, Little Rock Surgery Center, Little Rock, AR, and Larry Benjamin
, FRCS, FRCOphth, DO, Consultant Ophthalmic Surgeon, Department of Ophthalmology, Stoke Mandeville Hospital NHS Trust, Buckinghamshire, UK.
Die Inhaltsangabe kann sich auf eine andere Ausgabe dieses Titels beziehen.