Book by Jandt Fred E
Die Inhaltsangabe kann sich auf eine andere Ausgabe dieses Titels beziehen.
"I chose this book because for me it covers the issues pertaining to intercultural communication that are relevant to today's society."
(Rosemary O'Donnell 2011-02-09)
Now in its 6th edition, Fred Jandt's international bestseller continues to offer students an accessible and exciting introduction to the art of effectively communicating across group barriers.
Packed with thought-provoking examples, photos, vignettes, quotes, cases, and stories that spark students' interest and challenge them to reassess existing viewpoints, An Introduction to Intercultural Communication remains an invaluable text and a leader in its field.
New and continuing features include:
• An environment-focused box in each chapter discusses how the environment relates to each topic
• 'Focus on Theory' boxes ground practical material in communication and social theory
• Expanded coverage of immigration
• Global examples updated throughout
• New and expanded photo essays
• New companion website featuring test questions, student activities, sample syllabi, and PowerPoint presentations
• Student site featuring web activities and resources, study quizzes, e-Flashcards, and SAGE journal articles
• An accompanying reader, Intercultural Communication: A Global Reader, is also available and can be used alone or in conjunction with this text.
„Über diesen Titel“ kann sich auf eine andere Ausgabe dieses Titels beziehen.