Learn to speak, read, and write Japanese quickly and easily with Living Language®. Developed by U.S. government experts, this book introduces you step-by-step to all the basics of Japanese: pronunciation, vocabulary, idiomatic expressions, and grammar.
IN THIS BOOK, READERS WILL FIND:
· All the words and phrases from the 40 lessons on the Living Language® Japanese Complete Course recordings, plus additional vocabulary
· A guide to pronunciation
· Useful topics including directions, introductions, shopping, faxes, and e-mail
· Explanations of grammar and usage
· Short quizzes to help you check your progress
· A comprehensive summary of Japanese grammar
· Verb charts including all tenses
· A special section on writing letters
While this book stands on its own as an instructional program and an invaluable reference, readers will find that using it with the recorded lessons is even more effective. Living Language® Japanese Complete Course cassette and compact disc packages include this book as well as a dictionary.
Die Inhaltsangabe kann sich auf eine andere Ausgabe dieses Titels beziehen.