Leaders and Managers want quick answers, quick ways to reach solutions, ways and means to access knowledge that won’t eat into their precious time and quick ideas that deliver a big result. The Little Book of Big Decision Models cuts through all the noise and gives managers access to the very best decision-making models that they need to to keep things moving forward. Every model is quick and easy to read and delivers the essential information and know-how quickly, efficiently and memorably.
Die Inhaltsangabe kann sich auf eine andere Ausgabe dieses Titels beziehen.
70 decision-making models to help you make the right choice.
As a busy manager, you need to make daily decisions fast. The Little Book of Big Decision Models gives you access to the very best models that every manager should know and be able to use to make better decisions that get results.
Each model tells you what it is and how to use it so you can instantly put theory into practice and start making great decisions.
The Little Book of Big Decision Models will help make sure you can:
· Discover the most effective decision-making models that the best in the business use to get things done
· Resolve a wide range of practical management problems quickly and effectively by taking decisive action
· Improve your understanding of the environment in which you and your organisation make decisions
· Find out about some of the best - and worst - decisions made in management history
· Be a more effective manager and prepare yourself for promotion
All you need to know and how to apply it – in a nutshell.About the Author:
Dr. Bob Bates worked in the Civil Service for many years as a senior manager before becoming a Senior Lecturer at Birmingham City University in 1997. Throughout his career he has worked extensively with SMEs specialising in staff and management development.
„Über diesen Titel“ kann sich auf eine andere Ausgabe dieses Titels beziehen.