Were you looking for the book with access to MyAccountingLab? This product is the book alone and does NOT come with access to MyAccountingLab. Buy Management Accounting for Decision Makers, 8th edition with MyAccountingLab access card (ISBN 9781292072531) if you need access to MyAccountingLab as well, and save money on this resource. You will also need a course ID from your instructor to access MyAccountingLab. It has never been more important for businesses to operate within a framework of strategic planning and decision making. This popular text teaches you how to make the best choices in managerial and other business roles. MyAccountingLab Join over 11 million students benefiting from Pearson MyLabs.This title can be supported by MyAccountingLab, an online homework and tutorial system designed to test and build your understanding. Would you like to use the power of MyAccountingLab to accelerate your learning? You need both an access card and a course ID to access MyAccountingLab. These are the steps you need to take:1. Make sure that your lecturer is already using the system Ask your lecturer before purchasing a MyLab product as you will need a course ID from them before you can gain access to the system.2. Check whether an access card has been included with the book at a reduced cost If it has, it will be on the inside back cover of the book.3. If you have a course ID but no access code, you can benefit from MyAccountingLab at a reduced price by purchasing a pack containing a copy of the book and an access code for MyAcountingLab (ISBN:9781292072531)4. If your lecturer is using the MyLab and you would like to purchase the product...Go to www.myaccountinglab.com to buy access to this interactive study programme. For educator access, contact your Pearson representative. To find out who your Pearson representative is, visit www.pearsoned.co.uk/replocator
Die Inhaltsangabe kann sich auf eine andere Ausgabe dieses Titels beziehen.
Management Accounting for Decision Makers, 8th edition
Peter Atrill and Eddie Mclaney
It has never been more important for businesses to operate within a framework of strategic planning and decision making. This popular text teaches you how to make the best choices in managerial and other business roles. Students who wish to grasp key elements of management accounting and those seeking a foundation for further study will find this text invaluable.
· Up-to-date coverage, including the changing role of management accountants, a greater focus on the business environment, plus an expanded discussion on responsibility accounting
· New real world examples to strengthen the links between theory and practice
· Additional diagrams and graphs included to illustrate key points
· Improved structure of topics mapped to learning objectives
· Accessible open-learning approach helps you master the subject one step at a time
· Focus on decision-making prepares you for careers in business
Join over 10 million students benefiting from Pearson MyLabs
This title can be supported by MyAccountingLab, an online homework and tutorial system designed to test and build your understanding. MyAccountingLab provides a personalised approach, with instant feedback and numerous additional resources to support your learning.
· A personalised study plan
· Usable either following chapter-by-chapter structure or by learning objective
· Worked solutions showing you how to solve difficult problems
· Limitless opportunities to practise
Use the power of MyAccountingLab to accelerate your learning. You need both an access card and a course ID to access MyAccountingLab:
1. Is your lecturer using MyAccountingLab? Ask your lecturer for your course ID
2. Has an access card been included with the book? Check the inside back cover of the book .
3. If you have a course ID but no access card, go to http://www.myaccountinglab.com to buy access to this interactive study programme.
Peter Atrill is a freelance academic and author working with leading institutions in the UK, Europe and SE Asia. He was previously Head of Business and Management and Head of Accounting and Law at Plymouth Business School, Plymouth University.
Eddie McLaney is Visiting Fellow in Accounting and Finance at Plymouth University.
„Über diesen Titel“ kann sich auf eine andere Ausgabe dieses Titels beziehen.