Routledge Library Editions: Small Business
Reseña del editor
Originally published between 1982 and 1996, and addressing issues of central importance to the competitiveness of firms and economies, the volumes in this set draw together research by leading academics in the area and provides a rigorous examination of key issues relating to employment in small businesses. They:
- Study both the growth and the barriers to growth of small firms
- Examine problems of rurality
- Investigate the variation in rates of new venture initiations across manufacturing industries
- Include a wide range of national case studies from Sweden, the Netherlands, the UK, Greece, Spain, Israel and Indonesia.
- Discuss marketing in the small business and the relationship between small and large firms in an advanced capitalist economy
- Reassess economic theories concerned with concentration and competition
- the relationship between small and large firms in an advanced capitalist economy
- Analyse the managerial factors most closely associated with successful small firms
„Über diesen Titel“ kann sich auf eine andere Ausgabe dieses Titels beziehen.