This book introduces the basic concepts and practical techniques in designing and building ARM(R) microcontrollers in industrial and commercial applications
Practical Microcontroller Engineering with ARM(R) Technology provides the full scope of components and materials related to ARM(R) Cortex(R)-M4 microcontroller systems. Chapters 2 through 9 provide the fundamentals and detailed discussions about ARM(R) Cortex(R)-M4 MCU applications with the most widely used peripherals such as flash memory, EEPROM, ADC, DAC, PWM, UART, USB, I2C, SSI, LCD and GPTM. The remaining chapters cover advanced and optional peripherals such as Control Area Network (CAN), Quadrature Encoder Interface (QEI), Analog Comparators (ACMP) and detailed discussions of Floating Point Unit (FPU) and ARM(R) Cortex(R)-M4 Memory Protection Unit (MPU).
Special features of this book:
- The first microcontroller textbook to provide complete and systemic introductions and technologies to cover all components and materials related to ARM(R) Cortex(R)-M4 microcontroller system, including hardware and software as well as practical applications with real examples
- ARM(R) assembly and C codes to assist users to develop professional projects with any language easily and efficiently
- 70+ real-life example projects on the most popular peripherals with detailed line-by-line explanations and illustrations
- Both the Direct Register Access (DRA) model and the Software Driver (SD) model programming techniques with complete and applicable projects
- End-of-Chapter homework problems, including true/false and multiple choice questions, as well as lab projects
- 12 chapters of teaching slides, homework and lab solutions for Instructors
Written for both students and experienced programmers, this book covers ARM Cortex-M4 in an easy-to-understand format, while providing the reader with the ability to test their knowledge through exercises throughout the book.
Dr. Ying Bai is a Professor in the Department of Computer Science and Engineering at Johnson C. Smith University (JCSU). Before joining JCSU, Dr. Bai worked as a software and senior software engineer at Motorola MMS, Schlumberger ATE Technology, Immix TeleCom, and LAM Research. He has published twelve (12) books with publishers such as Prentice Hall, CRC Press LLC, Springer, Cambridge University Press and Wiley-IEEE Press in recent years.
Reseña del editor
This book covers both the fundamentals, as well as practical techniques in designing and building microcontrollers in industrial and commercial applications. * Examples included in this book have been compiled, built, and tested * Includes Both ARM(R) assembly and C codes * Direct Register Access (DRA) model and the Software Driver (SD) model programming techniques and discussed If you are an instructor and adopted this book for your course, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to get access to the instructor files for this book.
„Über diesen Titel“ kann sich auf eine andere Ausgabe dieses Titels beziehen.