Navy SEALs are extraordinarily capable men; they consistently succeed in the most dangerous situations imaginable. This book provides a detailed look at the exceptional mindset that these brave men utilize when confronting life or death scenarios, and it will show you that anyone can become successful and that high-performance isn't the trademark of Navy SEALs alone!
You will learn how Navy SEALs approach difficult and dangerous situations and still manage to consistently produce superior results. You'll be exposed to the habits, traits and attributes common to all SEAL operators, and you'll realize that you can develop the same iron will and invincible mindset that enables SEALs to succeed when the odds are stacked against them.
You'll discover that although very few people are capable of attaining the same extraordinary level of physical fitness required of all Navy SEALs, ANYONE with the desire to develop the same type of winning mentality, resilience and mental toughness can indeed do so!
Topics covered in this book include:
- The SEAL Core Values - The driving force behind every SEAL!
- Ten "Habits of Success" demonstrated by all SEALs.
- How SEALs use "No-limits Thinking" to become high-achievers.
- The five elements of Navy SEAL mental toughness.
- The 23 mental and physical attributes that make SEALs winners.
- The "Four Levels of Competence" method utilized in SEAL training programs.
- Why SEALs continuously test their mental and physical limits.
- Examples of SEAL missions and tactical operations.
- Stories of SEAL courage, iron will and the "Invincible Mind."
- Techniques that will enable you to assess your current situation, set goals and create realistic plans to achieve them!
Whether you aspire to be a Navy SEAL, are in the midst of a demanding career or have decided that you must change various aspects of your personal or professional life, this book can give you the edge you need to live every day to your fullest potential and achieve your dreams and goals!
Die Inhaltsangabe kann sich auf eine andere Ausgabe dieses Titels beziehen.