Reseña del editor
The dBASE Book Plus is, as the subtitle implies, a companion book to The dBASE Book (3rd Edition). It was written to discuss enhancements and changes to dBASE Plus since the 2.8 release of the software. This book covers changes from dBASE Plus 8, 9 and up to 10.1. These include, but are not limited to:
- Upgrades to the Integrated Developer’s Environment (IDE), including the Microsoft Foundation Classes
- ADO (ActiveX Database Objects) — a way to free your applications from using the Borland Database Engine
- Includes a basic, but fully functioning, application using ADO Database Classes
- The new Graphics Engine, and some of the new features included with it
- Enhancements to the Grid, and the new GridEx control
- The new ListView Control
- The new SQL Builder
- The new (simpler) Data Module Designer
- Improved ActiveX interface, and the ActiveX controls that are installed with dBASE Plus
- Callbacks (from the Windows API)
- High Precision Math, new Number Object, and more
- And some new features for building and deploying applications ...
This is dedicated to those developers who have used my books over the years to help develop their applications.
„Über diesen Titel“ kann sich auf eine andere Ausgabe dieses Titels beziehen.