DVD on Demand provides instructions for filmmakers, content owners and other media professionals to successfully and profitably distribute their material with inventory-free fulfillment. Readers will learn how to harness this new technology in reducing many of the barriers present to entering and selling product via the multitude of markets that exist. Topics covered include: * Why DVD on Demand makes sense for the independent producer
* Preparing programming for DVD on Demand
* Avoiding the most common mistakes of DVD authoring
* Locating mainstream and specialty markets for your DVD
* Getting media coverage for your DVD
* Promoting your DVD to the audiences that count
* And much more!
Die Inhaltsangabe kann sich auf eine andere Ausgabe dieses Titels beziehen.