A comprehensive and understandable look at Softimage’s elegant character animation system, XSI Illuminated is a perfect companion for working animators, students, and teachers alike.
XSI Illuminated: Character is part of a complete 3D animation curriculum designed by the animators and instructors at Mesmer Animation Labs. Scene files used in the book, additional XSI tutorials, and sample course outlines for instructors are all available online at Mesmer.com. Intensive classroom training for professionals is available at the Mesmer facilities in Washington and California, and people from all around the world use the web-based Mesmer eLearning system to learn more about XSI.
Complete coverage of:
· Planning for Animation
· Non-Linear Animation with the Mixer
· Serious Polygon Modeling
· Modeling with Subdivision Surfaces
· Deformations and Weight Maps
· Using Shape Trees for Facial Animation
· Shape Animation and Lip Sync
· Building Inverse Kinematic (IK) Skeletons
· Blending Forward Kinematics with IK
· Binding Skins to Inverse Kinematic Skeletons
· Enveloping and Weighting
· Custom Properties and Linked Parameters
· Human Character Modeling Strategies
· Creating Libraries of Actions
· Facial Animation Controllers
· Advanced Character Setup
· Expressions for Human Movement
· Emotions and Facial Musculature
Die Inhaltsangabe kann sich auf eine andere Ausgabe dieses Titels beziehen.
Anthony Rossano is the Chief Executive Officer of Mesmer, Inc. After receiving his Bachelor of Arts in Psychology from the University of Washington, Rossano went to work for the Microsoft Corporation. In 1988, Anthony Rossano deserted his post at Microsoft to found Mesmer, Inc.
Technically proficient in a wide range of authoring and animation programs, Rossano's expertise lies in Softimage 3D|Extreme, Softimage|XSI, and Alias|Wavefront Maya Composer. Anthony has taught all over the world, and counts among his training clients WildBrain, PDI, LucasArts, Electronic Arts, Microsoft, Monolith, ILM, DreamWorks, Boeing, Lockheed, and Lear.
Anthony is a certified Softimage Instructor, and has been working with XSI throughout its development and beta testing phases. Anthony is the author of Inside Softimage 3D, published by New Riders Publications, XSI Illuminated: Foundation, published by Mesmer Press, the documtation set for Softimage|3D v4.0, and numerous magazine articles and web tutorials.
„Über diesen Titel“ kann sich auf eine andere Ausgabe dieses Titels beziehen.