The didactic presentation of the material makes this book an essential bench-top tool not only for specialists in organic chemistry, but also for students and all those involved in the preparation of organic molecules. Key Features:
- a critical survey of the most used protecting groups, as used by organic chemists
- organization based on functional groups: hydroxyl ; diol; carbonyl; carboxyl; amine
- special emphasis placed on deprotection conditions applied to complex structures where selectivity is a prime issue
- transformations accompanied by key experimental details
- examples from the recent literature span a wide domain of organic synthesis
- over 500 schemes aid visual retrieval - end-of-chapter list reviews which amplify topics covered.
Die Inhaltsangabe kann sich auf eine andere Ausgabe dieses Titels beziehen.