The Grade By Grade series draws on the rich and varied Boosey & Hawkes catalogue of classical, contemporary and educational repertoire, highlighting composers including Serge Prokofieff, Dmitri Shostakovich, Karl Jenkins, Carol Barratt and Christopher Norton, alongside arrangements of traditional music from around the world by Peter Wastall, Vera Gray and others.
Carefully selected by Iain Farrington, this practical anthology provides the complete repertoire resource for the aspiring Grade 2 pianist and creates the perfect package for teaching, exam preparation and performance.
Each volume contains:
- a diverse collection of pieces, each complemented by a useful practice and performance tip
- grade-appropriate scales and arpeggios linked to the repertoire through bespoke text and exercises
- brand new sight-reading and improvisation activities
- newly-commissioned aural awareness tasks
Packaged with a CD of full performance demonstrations and grade-appropriate aural awareness resources.Críticas:
- Traditional, The Ploughboy
- John Hawkins, Donkey Drive
- Zoltán Kodály, Children's Dances No 1
- Béla Bartók, Sorrow from 'For Children (volume 2)'
- Dmitri Kabalevsky, a little Somg from 'Thirty Children's Pieces'
- Iain Farrington, Trance
- Francisco Tárrega, Gran Vals (Piano Accompaniment)
- Christopher Norton, Cloudy Day
- Roger & Hammerstein, My Favorite Things from 'The Sound of Music'
- Dmitri Shostakovich, The Bear from 'Six Children's Pieces'
- Anon, Corranto
- Paul Hughes, Up to no Good
- Elena Kats-Chernin, Eliza Aria from 'Wild Swan Suite'
- Anon, Lullaby
- Serge Prohofieff, The Cat from 'Peter and the Wolf'
- Christopher Norton, all together now (Duet)
- Traditional, Scarborough Fair --Boosey & Hawkes
„Über diesen Titel“ kann sich auf eine andere Ausgabe dieses Titels beziehen.