The Porsche Boxster Service Manual: 1997-2004 covers the first-generation 986 models of the Boxster and Boxster S built from the 1997 through 2004 model years. Bentley repair manuals provide the highest level of clarity and comprehensiveness for service and repair procedures. If you're looking for better understanding of your Boxster, look no further than Bentley.
Engines covered in this Porsche repair manual:
- 1997-1999 Porsche Boxster: 2.5 liter (M96/20)
- 2000-2004 Porsche Boxster: 2.7 liter (M96/22, M96/23)
- 2000-2004 Porsche Boxster S: 3.2 liter (M96/21, M96/24)
Manual transmissions covered: (remove, install, external service)
- Porsche Boxster: 5-speed (G86/00 and G86/01)
- Porsche Boxster S: 6-speed (G86/20)
Automatic transmissions covered: (remove, install, external service)
- 1997-1999 Porsche Boxster: A86/00
- 2000-2004 Porsche Boxster: A86/05
- 2000-2004 Porsche Boxster S: A86/20
New durable hardcover format - This manual is now being published as a durable, long-lasting hardcover book designed to withstand frequent use in a professional shop or home garage. All of the content of the previous softcover edition is included.
- Maintenance procedures from changing the oil to replacing the interior ventilation microfilter. This manual tells you what to do and how and when to do it.
- Step-by-step engine removal and installation and cylinder head cover service.
- Cooling system filling and bleeding, coolant pump replacement and engine cooling fan and radiator service.
- Fuel injection and ignition system service, including explanation of three different Bosch DME engine management systems.
- Clutch, flywheel and rear main seal service.
- Brakes, steering, suspension and ABS maintenance, troubleshooting, and repair.
- Heating and air-conditioning repair, including A/C component replacement.
- Body adjustments and repairs.
- Convertible top repairs and adjustments, including convertible top motor, drive cables and transmissions service.
- Electrical system service, with an easy-to-use illustrated component locator section.
- Wiring schematics for selected models, including power distribution, grounds, convertible top and other hard to find circuits.
Die Inhaltsangabe kann sich auf eine andere Ausgabe dieses Titels beziehen.