Packed with handy tips and solutions to common problems, this at-a-glance sourcebook works through the basics of watercolor painting. Helpful chapters on materials and techniques plus step-by-step instructions for more than 60 exercises show how to produce stunning paintings simply and creatively. Sue Sareen explains how to confidently tackle a wide range of subjects—from rambling country gardens and fiery sunsets to delicate flowers and colorful fruits.
· Practice basic techniques including wet-into-wet, wet-on-dry, lifting out and color mixing
· Learn how to build a composition successfully
· Discover how to paint texture and detail without falling into common traps
· Paint effective shadows and reflections
· Conjure up the beauty of daffodils, daisies, and cornflowers
Die Inhaltsangabe kann sich auf eine andere Ausgabe dieses Titels beziehen.