Written by locals, Fodor's travel guides have been offering expert advice for all tastes and budgets for 80 years.
With history around every corner, Washington, D.C. is a city that magically blends yesterday and today. This updated guide--a strong domestic bestseller--lets travelers discover the myriad charms of the nation's capital, from its stately monuments to the trendiest restaurants.
This travel guide includes:
· Dozens of full-color maps plus a handy pullout map with essential information
· Hundreds of hotel and restaurant recommendations, with Fodor's Choice designating our top picks
· Multiple itineraries to explore the top attractions and what’s off the beaten path
· In-depth breakout features on The Mall, Arlington Cemetery, and National Air and Space Museum
· Major sights such as Capitol, White House, Washington Monument, National Cathedral, Martin Luther King Jr. Memorial, National Zoo, Arlington National Cemetery, and Smithsonian museums
· Side Trips from Washington, D.C. including Alexandria, Virginia; Mount Vernon, Woodlawn, and Gunston Hall; Annapolis, Maryland
· Coverage of The White House Area and Foggy Bottom, Capitol Hill and Northeast D.C., Downtown, Georgetown, Dupont Circle and Logan Circle, Adams Morgan, U Street Corridor, and Upper Northwest
Die Inhaltsangabe kann sich auf eine andere Ausgabe dieses Titels beziehen.