THE PRINCETON REVIEW GETS RESULTS. Get all the prep you need to ace the GED with 2 full-length practice tests, thorough GED content reviews, and extra practice online.
Techniques That Actually Work.
· Essential strategies to help you work smarter, not harder
· Customizable study "road maps" to help you create a clear plan of attack
· Expert tactics to help improve your writing for the Extended Response prompts
Everything You Need to Know to Help Achieve a High Score.
· Complete coverage of Reasoning Through Language Arts, Mathematical Reasoning, Science, and Social Studies
· Guided lessons with sample questions for all tested topics
· Clear instruction on the computer-based question formats
Practice Your Way to Excellence.
· 2 full-length practice tests with detailed answer explanations
· Practice drills for all four test subjects
· 350+ additional multiple-choice questions online, organized by subject
Plus! Bonus Online Features
· Extra multiple-choice practice questions in all 4 test subjects
· Insider tips from admissions counselors on the GED test and college success
· Downloadable tutorials to help boost your graphics and reading comprehension skills
· Custom printable answer sheets for the in-book practice tests
Die Inhaltsangabe kann sich auf eine andere Ausgabe dieses Titels beziehen.
The experts at The Princeton Review have been helping students, parents, and educators achieve the best results at every stage of the education process since 1981. The Princeton Review has helped millions succeed on standardized tests, and provides expert advice and instruction to help parents, teachers, students, and schools navigate the complexities of school admission. In addition to classroom courses in over 40 states and 20 countries, The Princeton Review also offers online and school-based courses, one-to-one and small-group tutoring as well as online services in both admission counseling and academic homework help.
„Über diesen Titel“ kann sich auf eine andere Ausgabe dieses Titels beziehen.