* Gives programmers, software developers, and advanced users of Microsoft Office applications all the key concepts necessary to write VBA programs for the new Office "X"
* Fully updated to cover all the changes in the newest release of Office
* VBA (Visual Basic for Applications) is the primary development tool for all applications in the Microsoft Office suite-Access, Excel, and Word-and according to Microsoft, more than 2.6 million programmers currently use VBA
* Since VBA is also licensed to other software developers and vendors, it is built into some non-Microsoft, third-party software; programs that include VBA can be tailored to fit specific business needs
* Shows programmers how to build applications with VBA and covers all the essentials, including: VBA visual programming tools, recording and modifying macros, basic VBA programming, running VBA programs, using the VBA Editor, debugging and error trapping, plus more advanced topics, such as built-in VBA commands and working with objects
* Author has written and/or cowritten more than fifty-eight technology books
Die Inhaltsangabe kann sich auf eine andere Ausgabe dieses Titels beziehen.
Customize Microsoft® Office, WordPerfect®, CorelDRAW®, and more!
You can take charge with VBA and tweak your software to meet your needs
The "B" in VBA could stand for "boss" because VBA makes you the boss of your software. This handy guide gives you the credentials for the job. Find out how easily you can use VBA to create shortcuts, eliminate repetitive tasks, adapt databases, make a frustrating interface more user-friendly, and so much more.
The Dummies Way
John Paul Mueller is a technical editor and consultant. He has authored or coauthored 58 books and more than 200 articles on everything from database management to artificial intelligence.
„Über diesen Titel“ kann sich auf eine andere Ausgabe dieses Titels beziehen.