Pediatric and Adolescent Gynecology, 2e
In this revised second edition, an outstanding team of contributors explores the broadest areas of this subspecialty * from the appearance of gender abnormalities in the delivery room through the trials of pubescence, early maturation, and precocious childbearing. This up-to-date text contains high-quality illustrations (including numerous color plates) and extensive references. Also, the diversity of subjects covered will help the reader understand both the physical and psychological problems which beset the female from birth to adolescence.
- Includes the most up-to-date information available on the evaluation and management of the pediatric adolescent gynecologic patient
- Offers comprehensive coverage of every relevant stage, from birth through to adolescence
- Discusses both physical and psychological problems the practitioner may encounter
- Contains 300 superb illustrations, 56 in full color
- Provides up-to-the-minute guidance on such issues as molecular biology, genetic engineering, neuroendocrine-immature reproductive systems, precocious puberty, and more
- Discusses up-to-date concepts regarding neuroendocrine-immature reproductive systems
- Covers the psychosocial aspects related to precocious puberty
- Provides current information on molecular biology and genetic engineering
- Discusses third generation progestins in oral contraceptives as focused in adolescence
- Features new case report sections covering general injuries
Die Inhaltsangabe kann sich auf eine andere Ausgabe dieses Titels beziehen.
About the Author
Joseph S. Sanfilippo, MD, Professor of Obstetrics, Gynecology & Reproductive Sciences, Vice Chairman, Reproductive Sciences, University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine, Magee Women's Hospital, Pittsburgh, PA
„Über diesen Titel“ kann sich auf eine andere Ausgabe dieses Titels beziehen.