- Features alphabetical entries for approximately 280 diseases and disorders
- Each disease/disorder entry mirrors the organization of the Ignatavicius and Workman textbook in a simplified format, so that students can easily jog their memory and locate essential information quickly.
- Convenient thumb tabs facilitate location of the appropriate alphabetical entry.
- Includes highlighted Cultural Considerations, Women's Health Considerations, and Considerations for Older Adults.
- Canadian drug names are highlighted with a maple-leaf icon.
- Includes five handy appendices:
- Guide to Head-to-Toe Physical Examination of Adults Considerations for Ethical Decision-Making
- Electrocardiographic Complexes, Segments, and Intervals Health Care Organizations and Resources Communication Quick Reference for Spanish-Speaking Clients
This portable book condenses the essential, need-to-know information into a practical A-Z reference for clinical days. Formerly entitled Pocket Companion has been thoroughly revised by an author team with a wealth of experience in walking students through clinicals.
„Über diesen Titel“ kann sich auf eine andere Ausgabe dieses Titels beziehen.