Are you an Amazon Prime member looking to get the most out of your membership? Or perhaps you're considering joining the service, but want to know what sorts of great things you can do with a Prime membership. Inside this new Amazon Prime manual you'll get a complete look at all of the aspects of Prime membership and how to use its key features including music, movies, books, Prime Pantry, and of course, Prime shipping!
What you will find inside when you buy this helpful Prime guide:
- How to use the new Prime music features
- How to stream or download music with your devices
- How to use Instant Video to watch free movies and TV shows
- What a Watchlist does and how to use it
- How to get free books each month to read with Lending Library
- What Prime Pantry is and how to use it to save time & money
- The different varieties of Prime shipping you can enjoy
- Screenshots, how-to's and helpful resource links
- and much, much more!
This inexpensive guide will help you save time and money as it enables you to get the most out of your Amazon Prime membership. The latest Prime manual was created by bestselling author Shelby Johnson along with her team of researchers and writers from Tech Media Source website. Ms. Johnson has helped thousands of people learn to use their various technology devices and gadgets, with the latest low-priced guide giving Prime members a great resources to use! Get your copy today and get more from your Prime membership!
Note: This guide was written with respect to the United States Prime membership, so certain concepts may not be applicable in other countries. The guide also discusses use of Prime on various devices, but mostly focuses on using the membership features online through a PC or Mac computer, OR on Amazon's mobile devices (Kindle Fire tablets and Fire Phone).
Die Inhaltsangabe kann sich auf eine andere Ausgabe dieses Titels beziehen.