This 40-week planner is chockfull of resources to help teachers streamline and focus differentiated instruction. Designed by an award-winning teacher whose specialty is differentiation, this essential planner includes:
· a large planning grid with mini-planning checklists for each week
· a differentiation planning guide and lesson plan template
· quick-tip guides and checklists for:
· starting the year off right
· selecting differentiated learning tools
· tiering instruction
· working with multiple intelligences and learning modalities
· tapping higher-level thinking with Bloom's Taxonomy
· using questioning strategies
· integrating assessment
· at-a-glance calendars and student information pages
· weekly tips for differentiating instruction, management, and assessment
PLUS: Writable, customize-and-print planning grids, lesson templates, and other tools to streamline planning and save time! For use with Grades 1-6.
Die Inhaltsangabe kann sich auf eine andere Ausgabe dieses Titels beziehen.
Cindy Middendorf taught elementary school for 30 years. She currently works as a consultant and teacher trainer for Staff Development for Educators (SDE), and presents nationally on a wide range of early childhood topics from Early Literacy instruction to Brain-Friendly Classroom Management. Cindy has been a facilitator for Cornell University Cooperative Extension Parenting Skills workshops, a Growing Healthy® Kindergarten Master Teacher, and a DisneyHand American Teacher Award nominee. She has also published Differentiated Instruction in Kindergarten (2007) with Scholastic.
„Über diesen Titel“ kann sich auf eine andere Ausgabe dieses Titels beziehen.