Reseña del editor
Why do so many merger and acquisition transactions fail? And what drives the success of those that don't? The Applied Mergers and Acquisitions CD-ROMprovides the answers to these questions and many more, in one complete analytical software package. This information packed CD-ROM offers in-depth insight and valuable advice on the art and science of M&A valuation as well as deal negotiation and bargaining. It also contains a framework for considering tradeoffs in an effort to optimize the value of any M&A deal.
The CD-ROM for Applied Mergers and Acquisitions contains:
- Generic templates. These are 26 spreadsheet programs written in Microsoft Excel, readily adaptable by you for hands-on experimentation and learning.
- Questions and Answers. The "Questions" document has chapter-by-chapter questions to accompany the text, while the "Questions and Answers" document has the questions plus their answers.
- Supplemental readings. For select chapters, supplemental readings are provided, such as "Smith vs. Van Gorkom.pdf," "Survey of Key Court Cases.pdf," "Documents for Filing with the SEC.pdf," "Lecture: The First Round Documents.pdf," "Lecture: The Definitive Agreement.pdf," and "Lecture: The Merger Proxy Statement–How to Read It and What It Reveals.pdf."
- Crystal Ball simulation add-in software. This is useful for valuing real options as discussed in Chapters 14, 16, 22, and 23.
- Key Spreadsheets from the Questions and Answers. These include 11 spreadsheets that show you derived solutions from the Questions and Answers, provided here to enable students to study the underlying Excel functions and formulae. These hidden functions and formulae can be useful to readers who ultimately wish to develop their own spreadsheets.
- Key Spreadsheets from the Workbook. These are 16 spreadsheets from the Applied Mergers and Acquisitions Workbook (to be purchased separately), provided here to enable students to study the underlying Excel functions and formulae. These hidden functions and formulae can be useful to readers who ultimately wish to develop their own spreadsheets.
„Über diesen Titel“ kann sich auf eine andere Ausgabe dieses Titels beziehen.