The Bestselling Treatment Planning System for Mental Health Professionals
* Contains over 90 ready-to-copy homework assignments that can be used in EAP settings
* Assignments may be quickly customized using the enclosed disk
* Homework assignments and exercises are keyed to the behaviorally based presenting problems from The Employee Assistance Treatment Planner
Help your EAP clients develop the skills they need to work through problems
The Brief Employee Assistance Homework Planner arms you with an array of ready-to-use, between-session assignments designed to fit virtually every therapeutic mode. This easy-to-use sourcebook features:
* Over 90 copier-ready exercises covering the most common issues in employee assistance program counseling
* A quick-reference format-the interactive assignments are grouped by behavioral problem, such as low self-esteem, chemical dependence, and managerial deficiency
* Expert guidance on how to make the most efficient use of the exercises
* Assignments that are cross-referenced to The Employee Assistance Treatment Planner-so you can quickly identify the right exercise for a given situation or behavioral problem
* A computer disk that contains all the exercises in a word-processing format-allowing you to customize them to suit you and your clients' unique styles and needs
Additional resources in the PracticePlanners(TM) series
Treatment Planners cover all the necessary elements for developing formal treatment plans, including detailed problem definitions, long-term goals, short-term objectives, therapeutic interventions, and DSM-IV diagnoses.
Documentation Sourcebooks provide the forms and records that mental health professionals need to efficiently run their practice.
For more information on our PracticePlanners(TM) products, including our full line of Treatment Planners, visit us on the Web at: www.wiley.com/practiceplanners
Die Inhaltsangabe kann sich auf eine andere Ausgabe dieses Titels beziehen.
LISE B. MAYERS, ACSW, CEAP, is the Eastern Clinical Director for the EAP Staff Offices of Magellan Behavioral Health, the nation s largest managed behavioral healthcare organization.
DIANA L. RABATIN, LPC, is a clinical manager for the EAP Staff Offices of Magellan Behavioral Health. She has been working with EAPs for the last ten years.
„Über diesen Titel“ kann sich auf eine andere Ausgabe dieses Titels beziehen.