Are you a visual learner? Do you prefer instructions that show you how to do something - and skip the long-winded explanations? If so, then this book is for you. Open it up and you'll find clear, step-by-step screen shots that show you how to tackle more than 150 Excel 2007 tasks. Each task-based spread includes easy, visual directions for performing necessary operations, including:
* Using the Ribbon and galleries
* Entering data and resizing columns
* Applying formulas and functions
* Formatting worksheets
* Adding clip art and 3D effects
* Interpreting data with charts
* Helpful sidebars offer practical tips and tricks
* Succinct explanations walk you through step by step
* Full-color screen shots demonstrate each task
* Two-page lessons break big topics into bite-sized modules
Die Inhaltsangabe kann sich auf eine andere Ausgabe dieses Titels beziehen.
Nancy C. Muir is an award-winning author who has written over 50 books on topics ranging from desktop applications to online safety and distance learning. She has also contributed articles to magazines on topics such as distance learning and home design. Prior to her freelance career, Nancy worked in both the software and publishing industries and has taught technical writing at the university level. She holds a certificate in distance learning design from the University of Washington.
„Über diesen Titel“ kann sich auf eine andere Ausgabe dieses Titels beziehen.