In this heartwarming collection of all-new, original Regency stories, five bestselling authors share the one gift that lasts all year round: the gift of love.
Featuring romantic new Christmas stories by:
* Elisabeth Fairchild Winner of the Romantic Times Best Regency Novel Award
* Carla Kelly Winner of a Career Achieve-ment Award from Romantic Times and two RITA Awards
* Allison Lane Winner of the Romantic Times Reviewers' Choice Award
* Edith Layton Winner of numerous awards
* Barbara Metzger Winner of a Reviewers' Choice Award and a National Readers' Choice Award
Die Inhaltsangabe kann sich auf eine andere Ausgabe dieses Titels beziehen.
Elisabeth Fairchild is half English and considers the British Isles her second home. With a degree in advertising from North Texas State University, Fairchild worked for ten years in advertising before writing full-time. She lives just outside Dallas with her best friend and husband, George, and their two dogs.
Carla Kelly is one of the most beloved Regency authors with more than a dozen novels. She lives in Valley City, North Dakota.
„Über diesen Titel“ kann sich auf eine andere Ausgabe dieses Titels beziehen.