Zu dieser ISBN ist aktuell kein Angebot verfügbar.Alle Exemplare der Ausgabe mit dieser ISBN anzeigen:
Book by Carolyn Richardson Paul Hodges Julie Hides
Die Inhaltsangabe kann sich auf eine andere Ausgabe dieses Titels beziehen.
This book is based on the evidence from research undertaken by the authors over a number of years. The significance of these findings to the treatment and prevention of low back pain are now widely acknowledged, not only among researchers but also, and perhaps more importantly, among practitioners concerned with the management and prevention of back pain. In this new edition they have taken the opportunity to extend the scope of the book to accommodate the most recent evidence, which has emerged since the first edition was published in 1999. This is an important book in that it not only presents the evidence but also gives practical guidance on how the findings may be applied in everyday practice. This new edition will continue to provide an indispensable practical reference source for all those working in the field of musculoskeletal pain and dysfunction.
· Written by 3 of the foremost researchers in the field, the material features a high level of credibility and respect, unlikely to be found in any other reference on musculoskeletal dysfunction.
· Coverage offers the most up-to-date information available, as it is based on the very latest research from the key workers in the field around the world
· Practical examples demonstrate the clinical relevance of the research to the student and busy practitioner
· The text presents a new, problem-solving approach to back pain assessment and management, based on the latest understanding of the anatomy, physiology and biomechanics involved.
· Extensive illustrations, line diagrams, and photographs complement the text with visual aides.
· Many new illustrations help the reader to understand key points.
· The text includes new, detailed information on Panjabi's model, the passive system, the neural system, the muscle system, and the dysfunctions in each system and their interrelationships.
· Refocused material provides the reader with knowledge necessary to real-life practice by placing new emphasis on the principles relating to injury prevention and its importance for reducing health costs.
· Expanded coverage of issues of the neural spine and ergonomics help the reader come to a thorough understanding of this important topic.
· Information on acute and early intervention now provides comprehensive coverage.
· The inclusion of issues relating to the management of chronic pain conditions helps to present the latest important issues in the field.
· The integration between the local and global muscle systems explains the importance and relationship of these two topics.
· New therapeutic exercises and other treatment programs keep the reader up-to-date.
„Über diesen Titel“ kann sich auf eine andere Ausgabe dieses Titels beziehen.