A Level Film Studies is a brand new textbook written specifically to support the WJEC Film Studies specification.
A Level Film Studies is full colour throughout and explores each unit discretely so students can progress easily from AS to A2. Lively, up-to-date case studies and exercises appear throughout, drawing on a wide range of material from Mission: Impossible II to Birth of a Nation .
This book also includes guidance on how to carry out personal study and effectively fulfil the coursework criteria. It will help students to:
- understand the key terminology and concepts
- explore the essential content for the course
- prepare for the different types of coursework and exam questions
- practise the skills and content application they need to show
- recognise the sections into which they should organise their notes.
This unique resource will demystify Film Studies to give students of all abilities the skills, knowledge, understanding and confidence to succeed at AS and A2.Über den Autor:
Tanya Jones is an experienced teacher and co-author of the best-selling AS Media Studies for OCR and A2 Media Studies for OCR.
Peter Fraser is an experienced teacher and has held senior positions with several major examining boards.
„Über diesen Titel“ kann sich auf eine andere Ausgabe dieses Titels beziehen.