This major text covers all the introductory- and intermediate- level cost and management accounting topics in a clear, easy-to-follow, student-friendly style. It is designed for students doing A-Level accounting,. accounting degrees or studying for any one of a large number of proffesional accounting qualifications. Written by a college lecturer and examiner with many years of practical cost and management accounting experience, the text uses a number of features to help students gain understanding and to give them the confidence to apply their knowledge:
- step-by-step examples throughout the text to explain methods and concepts
- a vast number of real examination questions, drawn from AEB, ULEAC, ICCI, RSA, ACCA, AAT, CIMA and undergraduate examination papers
- a set of full model answers to all computational questions to facilitate unsupervised study
- numerous diagrams and illustrations
- key terms and concepts identified and defined in accordance with CIMA official terminology.
The book is unique in its field, for it includes topics generally ignored at this level, for example techniques for planning and control of non-manufacturing costs such as distribution, selling and administration. It also provides students with a view of how cost and management accounting operates in the real world. It does this through providing two example sets of periodic management accounts - probably the essential cost and management accounting tool. It also includes walk-through descriptions of the major functions of a business, explaining the role of each department and the costs that might be incurred.
ROGER STOREY , FCMA, is Lecturer in Accounting for Bromley and Croydon Colleges of Further and Higher Education and Bromley Adult Education College. He is assistant examiner for the LCCI as well as moderator for the RSA and has also examined for the AEB. He also has extensive experience of work in industry and commerce in a number of different sectors.
„Über diesen Titel“ kann sich auf eine andere Ausgabe dieses Titels beziehen.