This book offers an up-to-date and definitive explanation of how to build relationships via social media in the sales process and is a guide to encouraging sales people to embrace these revolutionary techniques.
· Enlightening case studies of the use of social media in sales, including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, blogging, and social bookmarking
· Written with the input of contributing experts in the field of social networking, sales, communication, and consumer purchasing behavior
· Includes ten ways to boost ROI using the "New Handshake" methods
· Illustrations depicting the Tannebaum and Schmidt decision-making model, as well as screenshots from blogs, Constant Contact, Delicious, Digg, and LinkedIn
· A complete bibliography serves as a handy resource guide
Die Inhaltsangabe kann sich auf eine andere Ausgabe dieses Titels beziehen.
Everyone realizes how quickly things are evolving in the business world. But old habits are hard to break; the typical sales rep still relies on "tried and true" methods from 50 years ago. How do sales techniques from the 1950s fit today's markets, where comscore.com reports a 25 percent increase in social networking in 2008, and Dell declares it's gained $6.5 million in Twitter-driven sales?About the Author:
Joan C. Curtis is CEO of Total Communications Coaching, Athens, GA, where she is an ICF certified coach and nationally known speaker.
Barbara Giamanco is CEO of Talent Builders, Atlanta, GA, and an experienced sales strategist, consultant, and speaker with a proven track record for generating sales.
„Über diesen Titel“ kann sich auf eine andere Ausgabe dieses Titels beziehen.