Following on from the hugely successful beginner's course this is the first modern, engaging, intermediate Arabic course offering lively dialogues, varied exercises and fascinating cultural insights. This is the only user-friendly, accessible second level course on the market. It suits incredibly diverse learner base - self-study, through community college and school, to university primer/first year course. It is highly illustrated with clear page design. It is written by well known authors who promote their own products widely. It follows well established trade presence through "Mastering Arabic" and its companions "Grammar" and "Script". This is a new second level course following the hugely popular "Mastering Arabic". Written by the same authors, it uses a highly effective methodology to suit a wide range of learners, making it the most accessible, carefully-paced and lively follow-on course on the market. It contains 304-page book and 2 audio CDs.
Die Inhaltsangabe kann sich auf eine andere Ausgabe dieses Titels beziehen.
Mastering Arabic 2 is a modern, engaging, intermediate Arabic course offering lively dialogues, varied texts and exercises, and fascinating cultural insights. The course follows on from the best-selling Mastering Arabic 1 but is suitable for any learner with some prior knowledge of Arabic.
· teaches Modern Standard Arabic, the universal language of the Arab world and understood by all Arabic speakers
· covers a wide variety of topics relevant to the Arab world including house and home, work and routine, travel and tourism, food and cooking, news and media, and arts and cinema
· based on a tried and tested methodology proven to work for self-study or the classroom, and for leisure or exams
· lively illustrations throughout plus a unit-by-unit focus on the geography, culture and dialects of major Arab countries
· by Jane Wightwick and Mahmoud Gaafar, who share many years' experience in a combination of teaching, educational publishing and commerce in the Arab world
Mastering Arabic 2 is available in a complete pack with 2 CDs (ISBN 978-0-230-22086-7). The CDs can be purchased separately (ISBN 978-0-230-22087-4), or you can just purchase the paperback book (ISBN 978-0-230-22088-1).
Mastering Arabic Grammar (ISBN 978-1-4039-4109-1) and Mastering Arabic Script: A Guide to Handwriting (ISBN 978-1-4039-4110-7) are also available.
JANE WIGHTWICK and MAHMOUD GAAFAR are the authors of several successful Arabic titles including the hugely successful Mastering Arabic 1.
„Über diesen Titel“ kann sich auf eine andere Ausgabe dieses Titels beziehen.