Zu dieser ISBN ist aktuell kein Angebot verfügbar.Alle Exemplare der Ausgabe mit dieser ISBN anzeigen:
Book by Baines Paul Fill Chris Page Kelly
Die Inhaltsangabe kann sich auf eine andere Ausgabe dieses Titels beziehen.
I am delighted to see the new chapter on not for profit marketing which is an excellent addition. (Charles Graham, Senior Lecturer and Associate Course Director: BA Marketing, London South Bank University)
I consider this to be the best marketing textbook for new students (Dr Elizabeth Jackson, Lecturer in International Marketing, Newcastle University)
This is a textbook that students would be well advised to invest in as it will retain currency beyond the first year of their studies. (Jennie White, Senior Lecturer, IS and Marketing, Bournemouth University)
What is it that really excites and interests your students?
Reading first hand what skills top marketers really look for in graduates?
Debating the benefits of using shock and fear appeals in advertising?
Discovering how to use social networking sites to successfully market a product?
Then take this opportunity to present students with marketing examples and issues from real life situations guaranteed to excite and stimulate. Packed full of case studies from international organizations such as Innocent, Orange, HMV, and Oxfam, students can hear first hand what top marketers actually do and how they tackle the decisions they have to make.
Employing a lively writing style, the authors encourage students to explore beyond the classical marketing perspectives and provoke them into thinking critically about how they would approach marketing issues. Links to seminal papers throughout each chapter also present the opportunity to take this learning further, if desired.
Students will learn the theory that supports those skills vital to successfully engaging with marketing across all areas of society, from dealing with sceptical consumers, selling products to the government, and deciding which pricing approach to adopt, through to the ethical implications of marketing to children, and being aware of how to use social networking sites to their advantage.
Just as important as the textbook itself, are the additional electronic resources.
- Present your students with video interviews from top marketing practitioners from companies such as Innocent, Orange, HMV, Oxfam, and the Co-operative Bank, all linked to cases in the textbook.
- Give your students the opportunity to hear from experts at other universities such as Professor Jagdish Sheth from Emory, Dr Stuart Roper from Manchester, and Professor Caroline Tynan from Nottingham University.
- Take advantage of a suite of additional case studies written by leading academics such as Professor Stephen Brown from Ulster, and Dr Steve Oakes from Liverpool, as well as the test bank, tutorial activities and PowerPoint slides to help you save time planning and focus on teaching.
- Learn on the go by downloading author podcasts and glossary terms to your iPod.
- Try a different learning style and click on the internet activities to discover what you can uncover on the web
- Check you are up to speed before your exams with multiple-choice questions which provide you with instant feedback
„Über diesen Titel“ kann sich auf eine andere Ausgabe dieses Titels beziehen.