Definitively strengthening skills central to English B assessment, this supportive guide was written by an English B workshop leader to improve learners' confidence and understanding. Directly supporting the English B Course Book, each assessment component is fully covered, embedding exam strategies and providing extensive practice for all question-types. Ensuring learners master receptive and productive skills in addition to strengthening organization, presentation and conversation skills, it maximizes achievement in assessment.
· Directly linked to the English B Course Book, providing the most comprehensive support available
· Matches exam structure, fully addressing every assessment component to build student confidence
· Cements understanding of exam questions, including clear examples and sample responses
· Closely develops all the crucial skills learners need for exams, packed with focused practice and activities
· Strengthens key organization, presentation and conversation skills, ensuring confident achievement in the IA
· Embeds strategies for tackling all question types, maximizing attainment
About the Series:
IB Skills & Practice books are designed to provide IB students with a step-by-step approach to practicing the skills needed for success on exams. IB Skills & Practice books are packed with guidance, assessment support, and practical tasks. Aligned with current syllabuses these indispensable books are a must-have for all IB students.
Die Inhaltsangabe kann sich auf eine andere Ausgabe dieses Titels beziehen.
Kawther Saa'd AIDin is Diploma Programme consultant at International Baccalaureate Online and face-to-face Workshop Leader at International Baccalaureate. He is also Senior Examiner/ Group 2 at International Baccalaureate.Review:
"My students have been using the new English B Course Book and find it stimulating, informative, and readily addressed the assessment. It is such terrific news that we will have a Skills and Practice book for students in the future."
--Maggie Zhang, Head of English, Guangdong Country Garden School, China
„Über diesen Titel“ kann sich auf eine andere Ausgabe dieses Titels beziehen.
Buchbeschreibung Oxford University Press Sep 2016, 2016. Taschenbuch. Buchzustand: Neu. Neuware - Written by a team of English B specialists to strengthen all the vital exam skills, this guide directly supports the English B Course Book. Building a strong foundation of English skills, it progresses learner confidence and understanding through focused practice and step-by-step guidance, maximizing achievement in every assessment component. 208 pp. Englisch. Artikel-Nr. 9780198392842