The bestselling IB Diploma course book for Economics has been revised and updated in line with the 2011 syllabus changes. Now in color, with increased diagrams and photographs to support students' learning including a CD-ROM that contains 17 handy revision sheets, specimen papers, glossary, and weblinks for further research.
· Written by two IB Economics workshop leaders who have worked on the Economics curriculum review, and includes support directly from the IB
· Accurate mapping to the most recent syllabus, so you can trust in a thorough approach
· Now even more engaging to motivate students - with a colorful design and student CD-ROM
· Full coverage of the new quantitative syllabus component at HL, with practice and activities to strengthen comprehension
· Activities seamlessly integrate the learner profile, with the best integration of the IB philosophy to develop outward-looking learners
· Includes a student CD-ROM with revision sheets, specimen papers, glossary, and weblinks to give students even more practice
· Exam, portfolio and Extended Essay advice included to support top achievement
About the Series:
IB Diploma Course Books are essential resource materials designed in cooperation with the IB to provide students with extra support through their IB studies. Oxford's Course Books provide advice and guidance on specific course assessment requirements, mirroring the IB philosophy and providing opportunities for critical thinking.
Die Inhaltsangabe kann sich auf eine andere Ausgabe dieses Titels beziehen.
Jocelyn Blink holds a Bachelor of Arts (Hons) degree in Economics and Political Studies and a Bachelor of Education degree from Queen's University in Canada. She currently teaches Economics at the Vienna International School, having previously taught in Nigeria and Canada. She has been teaching IB Economics for 16 years. She has a wide range of examining experience and has been actively involved in curriculum development.
Ian Dorton holds an undergraduate degree from Aston University and a postgraduate certificate from Birmingham University. He currently teaches Economics at the American International School of Vienna, having previously headed the departments of Economics and Business at both Sevenoaks School in the UK, and the United World College of Singapore. He has been teaching economics for 20 years and has a wide range of experience as an examiner. He has been a member of the last two IB Economics curriculum committees, and has led IB Economics workshops in Europe, Asia, and North America.
"The Economics course book is thorough and accurately covers the course syllabus. The connection with Theory of Knowledge is outstanding."
--Economics Workshop Leader, Australia
"The Oxford course books are the best ever resource for both teachers and students. They are practical, insightful and fully in line with the IB Course outcomes."
--Pat Hanson, IB Coordinator, Academy of the Holy Cross, USA
"All of the Oxford IB course books are terrific."
--Carolyn Hawkins, IB Coordinator, Cookeville High School, USA
"We have adopted most of the Oxford IB course books for our school. We find them well written, well linked to TOK issues and age appropiate."
--Sheta Saha, IB Coordinator, Chatsworth International School, Singapore
„Über diesen Titel“ kann sich auf eine andere Ausgabe dieses Titels beziehen.
Buchbeschreibung Oxford Children?S Books Sep 2012, 2012. Taschenbuch. Buchzustand: Neu. Neuware - Our bestselling IB Diploma course book for Economics has been revised and updated in line with the 2011 syllabus change. Now in colour, with increased diagrams and photographs to support students' learning as well as a CD-ROM that contains 17 handy revision sheets, specimen papers, glossary, and weblinks for further research. 432 pp. Englisch. Artikel-Nr. 9780198390008