Developed with the IB, this course book exactly matches the 2011 syllabus for SL and HL, and is packed with support straight from the IB to ensure exceptional achievement. It covers all the core and optional topics, and includes a unit on literature to strengthen learners beyond functional language-learning.
· The most comprehensive and written specifically for the most recent Language B syllabus, including all the options
· Authentic and current Spanish texts resonate with learners and drive discussion, strengthening critical thought
· The best integration of the IB philosophy, with creative TOK building outward-looking learners
· Thoroughly holistic approach, driving the most complex levels of language acquisition
· Packed with assessment support direct from the IB, with exam-style questions giving unrivalled insight into IB assessment
· Supported by a focused Skills and Practice book to hone skills directly relevant to IB assessment and optimizing achievement
About the Series:
Oxford's IB Diploma Course Books are essential resource materials designed in cooperation with the IB to provide students with extra support through their IB studies. Course Books provide advice and guidance on specific course assessment requirements, mirroring the IB philosophy and providing opportunities for critical thinking.
Die Inhaltsangabe kann sich auf eine andere Ausgabe dieses Titels beziehen.
Ana Valbuena and Suso Rodriguez-Blanco are well-respected in their field.Review:
"The Oxford IB course books are the best ever resource for both teachers and students. They are practical, insightful and fully in line with the IB Course outcomes."
l--iPat Hanson, IB Coordinator, Academy of the Holy Cross, USA
"All of the Oxford IB course books are terrific."
--Carolyn Hawkins, IB Coordinator, Cookeville High School, USA
"We have adopted most of the Oxford course books for our school. We find them well written, well linked to TOK issues and age appropiate."
--Sheta Saha, IB Coordinator, Chatsworth International School, Singapore
„Über diesen Titel“ kann sich auf eine andere Ausgabe dieses Titels beziehen.
Buchbeschreibung Oxford University Press Jun 2012, 2012. Taschenbuch. Buchzustand: Neu. Neuware - Developed with the IB, this course book supports SL and HL, and is packed with support straight from the IB to ensure exceptional achievement. It covers all the core and optional topics, and includes a unit on literature to stretch learners beyond functional language-learning. 376 pp. Englisch. Artikel-Nr. 9780198389163