Prepare with the Power of Classroom Practice.
· Complete Assignments and Activities to apply text content to real classroom situations.
· Authentic classroom video shows real teachers and students interacting, and helps prepare you for the classroom.
· Explore the Building Teaching Skills and Dispositions exercises to practice and strengthen the skills that are essential to teaching.
· Case studies offer real-life perspectives on common issues and challenges faced in the classroom.
· Authentic student and teacher classroom artifacts provide you with the actual types of materials encountered every day by teachers.
To order this book WITH MyEducationLab, use either ISBN:
Die Inhaltsangabe kann sich auf eine andere Ausgabe dieses Titels beziehen.
More applied than other texts on models and approaches, Foundations and Best Practices in Early Childhood Education: History, Theories, and Approaches in Learning focuses on foundational aspects of early childhood education. The text provides a fresh look at the issues, firsthand accounts of practice, descriptive views into classrooms, and classroom-based examples and strategies that help teachers bridge theory and practice.
„Über diesen Titel“ kann sich auf eine andere Ausgabe dieses Titels beziehen.