Reseña del editor
A guide for education students covers such topics as creating productive learning environments, the philosophy of education, the organization of schools, finance, school law, the curriculum, and technology in the classroom.
REVEL(TM) is Pearson's newest way of delivering our respected content. Fully digital and highly engaging, REVEL offers:
- Dynamic content matched to the way today's students read, think, and learn .
- A Reimagined Way to Learn and Study. Fully digital and highly engaging, REVEL(TM) gives students everything they need for the course - all in one fluid, integrated learning experience. Highlighting, note taking, and a glossary let students read and study however they like. Educators can add notes for students, too, including reminders or study tips.
- Videos. Integrated within the narrative, videos empower students to engage with concepts and take an active role in learning. REVEL's unique presentation of media as an intrinsic part of course content brings the hallmark features of Pearson's bestselling titles to life. REVEL's videos are brief, so students stay focused and on task.
- Quizzing. Located throughout REVEL, quizzing affords students opportunities to check their understanding at regular intervals before moving on.
- Short-Answer Writing Assignments. REVEL's short-answer writing assignments foster deeper critical thinking by prompting students to evaluate the validity of ideas as they question, analyze, and synthesize information.
- A Fully Mobile Learning Experience. REVEL enables students to read and interact with course material on the devices they use, anywhere and anytime. Responsive design allows students to access REVEL on their tablet devices and smart phones, with content displayed clearly in both portrait and landscape view.
- Superior assignability and tracking tools that help educators make sure students are completing their reading and understanding core concepts.
- Assignment Calendar. REVEL allows educators to indicate precisely which readings must be completed on which dates. This clear, detailed schedule helps students stay on task by eliminating any ambiguity as to which material will be covered during each class. And when students know what is expected of them, they're better motivated to keep up.
- Performance Dashboard. REVEL lets educators monitor class assignment completion as well as individual student achievement. It offers actionable information that helps educators intersect with their students in meaningful ways, such as points earned on quizzes and tests and time on task. Of particular note, the trending column reveals whether students' grades are improving or declining - which helps educators identify students who might need help to stay on track.
„Über diesen Titel“ kann sich auf eine andere Ausgabe dieses Titels beziehen.