Book by Katz Ephraim Nolen Ronald Dean
Die Inhaltsangabe kann sich auf eine andere Ausgabe dieses Titels beziehen.
A completely revised and updated edition of the classic film reference which has sold nearly 175,000 copies in its previous editions.
Ephraim Katz s The Film Encyclopedia is the most comprehensive one-volume encyclopedia on film and is considered the undisputed Bible of the movie industry. With up-to-date additions, this sixth edition features more than 7,500 A-Z entries on the artistic, technical, and commercial aspects of moviemaking, including:
- Directors, producers, stars, screenwriters, and cinematographers
- Styles, genres, and schools of filmmaking
- Motion picture studios and film centers
- Film-related organizations and events
- Industry jargon and technical terms
- Inventions, inventors, and equipment
- Plus, an index of Academy Award winning films and artists, top grossing films, and much more.
Ephraim Katz was a writer, journalist and filmmaker who devoted his life to gathering the information in the Film Encyclopedia, and was working on the second edition at the time of his death in 1992.
Ronald Dean Nolen is an actor-writer-producer and the former editor of Centerstage, a monthly trade publication of the Society for Theatrical Artists Guidance and Enhancement (STAGE) in Dallas, Texas. He has been the principal reviser of the last 3 editions of the Film Encyclopedia.
„Über diesen Titel“ kann sich auf eine andere Ausgabe dieses Titels beziehen.
Buchbeschreibung Collins Reference, 2008. Sehr gut. 1584 Seiten, Broschur. Schnitt angestaubt, Einband mit einem Knick. Sprache: Englisch Gewicht in Gramm: 1773. Artikel-Nr. 53515