“A handy and straightforward guide … attractive little booklet, small enough to slip into a pocket or rucsac, recommended.” British Astronomical Association's 'Journal'
“At such a modest price, this is an ideal Christmas stocking-filler for anyone young or old with even the slightest interest in events away from the trials and tribulations on planet earth” The Observatory
“This is a great guide to the 2015 night sky at a great price” Astronomy NowReseña del editor:
A comprehensive month-by-month handbook to the stars and constellations visible from Britain and Ireland in 2016. This practical guidebook is both an easy introduction to astronomy and a useful reference for seasoned stargazers.
Written and illustrated by astronomical experts, Storm Dunlop and Wil Tirion, and approved by the astronomers of the Royal Observatory Greenwich.
• Advice on where to start looking.
• Easy-to-use star maps for each month with descriptions of what to see.
• Positions of the moon and visible planets.
• Details of the total solar eclipse on March 20th, 2016
• Details of objects and events you might see in 2016.
„Über diesen Titel“ kann sich auf eine andere Ausgabe dieses Titels beziehen.