This 4th edition of Collins GCSE Maths has been fully revised and updated for the new GCSE specifications and endorsed by Edexcel. The new edition of this well-established text has a new focus on mathematical reasoning and problem solving. The course coverage ensures that you will have the confidence to tackle the new curriculum and succeed.
· Bring awe and wonder with a chapter opener that puts the math in context
· Provide rigorous math practice with hundreds of high quality questions
· Focus on literacy skills with key words per topic
· Reason, interpret and communicate mathematically with flagged mathematical reasoning questions (labeled MR and CM)
· Solve problems within mathematics and in other contexts with flagged problem-solving questions (labeled PS and EV)
· Show step by step working through worked examples (numbered sequentially throughout the chapter)
· Differentiate at the top end with more challenging questions
· Access answers online, in the Teacher’s Pack and in the Collins Connect edition
· Endorsed by Edexcel
Die Inhaltsangabe kann sich auf eine andere Ausgabe dieses Titels beziehen.
Michael Kent has 20 years' experience teaching Pure Maths, Mechanics and Statistics for AS and A Level Mathematics and Further Mathematics, twelve of them also leading a successful department. He co-authored the most recent editions of Collins' GCSE Maths Student Books.
„Über diesen Titel“ kann sich auf eine andere Ausgabe dieses Titels beziehen.
Buchbeschreibung COLLINS EDUCATIONAL CORE LIST Jan 2015, 2015. Taschenbuch. Buchzustand: Neu. Neuware - Exam Board: Edexcel Level & Subject: GCSE Maths First teaching: September 2015 First exams: June 2017 Endorsed by Edexcel Englisch. Artikel-Nr. 9780008113810